The Enable Account mapping isn't working as expected

The user account is created in AD but even though I’ve set up the Enable Account mapping to always be true, the account is still disabled in AD.

I checked the logs and this is what I found “The password could not be set, please make sure that you are on the domain”

If you want to enable an AD account, a valid password (one that meets the password policy requirements) is required.

If Connect to AD was not able to set the password (for various reasons), then when it tries to enable the account, it will fail because the password field was not set.

Please review the Password mapping and make sure that it results in a value that meets your password policy. Valid passwords are required for enabling.

1 Like